Continuous Carbonization Furnace Introduction
Continuous carbonization furnace is new generation of efficient and
environmental friendly continuous carbonizing machine. It is used
for carbonizing the particle materials through dry distillation and
oxygen-free carbonization. The combustible gas (carbon monoxide,
methane and oxygen) generated from carbonizing process are
recycled, purified and burned cyclically. Compared with the
traditional carbonization furnace, it can not only prevent the
environment pollution caused by smoke, but supply the heat energy
that the equipment needs.
Features and Advantages of Continuous Carbonization Furnace
* Automatic production, large volume and high efficiency.
* Internal parts are made of special heavy metal steel, sturdy and
durable, strong resistance to high temperature and oxidation.
* Controllable and adjustable carbonation temperature, flexible and
convenient to start, easy to operate.
* Low power consumption, small floor area, high qualified rate of
* Combustible gas produced during the carbonization process is
returned to the furnace for combustion, smoke-free, tasteless,
pollution-free, environmental and energy-saving.
Continuous Carbonization Furnace Application
The continuous carbonization furnace is widely used for carbonizing
the wood chips, sawdust, rice hull, plant straw, coconut shell,
palm shell, bamboo shavings, etc.
Working Principle of Continuous Carbonization Furnace
1. Adopt gasifier device. Ignite dry raw materials through
gasification, thus producing combustible gas.
2. Burn the combustible gas, heat up the carbonization tank to
carbonize the biomass materials.
3. The combustible gas generated from both carbonizing process and
gasifier device are purified, decomposed and recycled. Wood tar and
wood vinegar are recycled.
4. Pull out and cool the sealed tank after carbonization. Then push
the sealed tank with biomass briquettes into the carbonization
furnace and closed. Take full advantage of the furnace body
temperature, thus saving the energy and reducing the heating time.
Main Structure of Continuous Carbonization Furnace
1.Gasification system: gasifier, spray tower, dust removing device.
2.Purification system: spray tower, oil-water separator, filter
3.Carbonization system: main engine, screw conveyor, discharging
device, cooling bin.
4.Control system: control cabinet.